Do you have a corporate golf event coming up and not sure where to start? Then you are in the right place! Promotional merchandise will make your golf day a truly memorable event, long after your clients and colleagues have downed their final celebratory drink at the 19th hole.
When to start looking at promotional merchandise for your golf event?
First and foremost, quickly secure your preferred venue on your chosen date. Find a golf course that everyone will enjoy. Is the clubhouse big enough for your needs? Are the staff friendly? You want to maximise the number of attendees on the day. Avoid clashing with important dates in people’s calendars like school holidays and key industry events. The earlier you start to look around, the better your chances of booking the best venue for your golf event.
You should start to look at promotional golf products around two to four months before your event, as you will need to give yourself time to make the correct selection to your budget and allow time for delivery. The UK golfing season starts at the end of April and ends in the middle of October, so if you have an event in June it is best to start looking around March time.
However, the majority of the promo golf products available from Premier Print & Promotions can be ordered, fully branded with your artwork and delivered within two to three weeks. So just ask us for help if a lengthy planning time for your corporate golf event isn’t an option available to you.
What promotional golf products should you be looking for?
Premier’s golf ball range is a great start for a promotional golf campaign, simply add your logo and see your brand flying around the course!
Everyone loves a free gift, so why don’t you brand a golf gift set as it will be useful to your attendees for future seasons and events.
We can never rely on the weather in this country, so be one step ahead and make sure golfers are using your branded golf umbrellas.
Keep things simple with branded packaging for golf tees and other golfing accessories. For example, you can brand a tin or a wallet, which will then be used over and over again and get you maximum exposure for your brand.
By putting your logo on a golf towel you can ensure attendees can clean and dry their clubs.
Premier’s promotional polo shirts are a stylish giveaway, effortlessly advertising your organisation at the golf day and long afterwards.
These one-size-fit-all, branded golf gloves feature a removable magnetic ball marker which sits on the velcro strap when not in use. Available in a wide range of vibrant colours, all with black trims.
A great finishing touch to any branded golfing outfit, golf caps also provide valuable protection from the sun and rain on the day.
Our wearable golf GPS tracker comes with superior branding options. This useful Bluetooth gadget records stats to your mobile phone like shots taken and distance travelled.
Every golfer appreciates an award for their sporting efforts, even if they’re no Lydia Ko or Dustin Johnson. Don’t forget to also include a sprinkling of humorous golf trophies for the newbies and less skillful players, such as “Most Lost Balls”, “Best Dressed”, “Most Balls in the Water” or “Funniest Team Name”.
Is there anything you have forgotten to help promote your brand?
- A printed invitation to your golf event is far more special than sending an email. But to really be memorable, why not put the tournament’s details down on a magnetic sticky note or fridge magnet as a quirky reminder.
- To make things easier for you, ask the guest for their preferred size of T-shirt or polo shirt in the RSVP. This will help you place the correct order for any promotional apparel.
- Outdoor advertising at the golf day’s location like banners and air flags will get your brand noticed everywhere.
- Welcome bags with branded sweets, bottled water, sun block, lip balm and other such goodies will be the perfect introductory gift to attendees.
- If you hire a golf professional or trick shot specialist to entertain the guests at your golf day, make sure they are wearing your branded clothing.
- Set up a branded photo booth or backdrop with your logo for taking photos and videos. Remember to have a social media friendly #hashtag on this backdrop for your guests to re-use on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Even the macarons served during a tea break can be branded with your logo or advertising message.
- Goody bags with branded gifts are an ideal way to send your guests home with a smile.
The Premier Team have the creativity and experience to ensure you won’t miss any promotional marketing opportunities – just ask us for ideas!
There are many promo product options available for any golfing day or sports event, so please don’t hesitate to speak with our sales team on 01376 574670 to discuss your requirements today.