Premier Print & Promotions are giving away three cool tech gadgets in our competition this month. One lucky winner, picked at random, will receive a Bluetooth Speaker & Speakerphone, LivingColors LED Table Lamp and Philips Uptown Headphones – worth a total of £169!
UPDATE on 01/02/2016: Congratulations to our winner @Adamthemus. Thank you to all of our entrants! Watch out for new competitions from Premier Print & Promotions throughout 2016. Be sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more info!
How To Enter
As there are three great prizes on offer, Premier are giving YOU the choice of three different ways to enter our competition…
Follow Premier on Facebook and Share this Competition with your friends
Follow Premier on LinkedIn and Share this Competition with your connections
Follow Premier on Twitter and Share this Competition with your followers
3 Cool Gadgets – 1 Great Giveaway
The Philips CitiScape collection is inspired by city life and urban culture. This pair of Uptown Headphones are designed for full sound immersion and feature memory foam cushions for extra comfort.
Xoopar’s ultra cute 5-inch Bluetooth Speaker and Speakerphone provides a superior stereo sound with rich bass. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of play.
Select your favourite colour from a choice of 64 colours, and let the Philips LED Table Lamp colour your world with light. Can’t decide on the best colour to use? The lamp’s automatic colour changing mode will take care of that for you!
1. The promoter of the competition is Premier Print & Promotions Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Premier) in Feering, Essex. Premier can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The competition prizes (hereafter referred to as the competition prize) are a Xoopar Boy Bluetooth Speaker & Speakerphone, Philips LivingColors LED Table Lamp and Philips Uptown Headphones, worth a total of £169.
3. Entry for the competition is obtained by following Premier on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter and sharing the details of this competition on your own social media pages.
4. Closing date for entry is Sunday 31st January 2016 at 11:59pm. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. One winner, picked at random, will win the competition prize. The winner will be announced on Premier’s blog.
6. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
8. Employees of Premier, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion of the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
9. Premier reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions, without prior notice, at any time.
10. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants via this blog post as soon as possible by Premier.
11. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Premier reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner at random.
12. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to: January 2016 Gadgets Competition, Premier Print & Promotions Ltd., Premier House, Threshelfords Business Park , Inworth Road, Feering, Essex CO5 9SE.
13. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable. The prize is subject to availability and Premier reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Using a false name or address to enter the competition will result in disqualification.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16. Premier accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an entrant as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
17. Premier are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. Premier shall not be liable for any failure to comply with the company’s obligations where the failure is caused by something outside of the company’s reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, inevitable accidents, industrial dispute, strike, political unrest, civil commotion, riots, hostilities, war, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. By providing Premier with her/his personal data, the entrant consents to Premier sending them marketing material. If an entrant does not wish for their personal information to be used for marketing purposes, a request to remove consent for personal information to be used for marketing purposes should be submitted in writing to Premier.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner agrees to the use of her/his name and image in any publicity material.
22. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
23. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Philips, Twitter or Xoopar.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Special thanks to UK competition site Loquax for their support in promoting our Cool Tech Gadgets free giveaway contest.