We are proud to be a Charter Status Distributor of the British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) and this year we were finalists in the BPMA Distributor of the Year Awards 2014! Over 700 votes were received at the awards so being a finalist is a great achievement.
Within our industry the BPMA logo stands for quality, professionalism and credibility and as a buyer this is what it means for you…
Why deal with a BPMA Accredited Charter Distributor:
- Premier has had to earn Charter Status, but we see it as more recognition of the quality service we offer.
- We can provide continuity of supply.
- We can provide quality of supply.
- We can provide regulatory certification /documentation when required.
- We are interested in the long term supply chain partnership, not just the next order. Our Customer Service team will keep in contact with you to help with future projects.
- We will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met.
- Premier will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with the accreditation standards.
- Premier will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of these high standards.
- Premier is forward-looking and wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards, and further develop the market.
- A Charter Distributor logo on an order confirmation is recognised as a promotional marketing discipline ‘safety symbol’ by buyers/marketers/individuals throughout our industry.