As a member of the British Promotional Merchandise Association, we have now gained our Charter Status.
Within our industry the logo stands for quality, professionalism and credibility and as a buyer this is what it means for you…
Why deal with a BPMA Accredited Charter Distributor:
- Premier has had to earn Charter Status, but we see it as more recognition of the quality service we offer.
- We can provide continuity of supply.
- We can provide quality of supply.
- We can provide regulatory certification /documentation when required.
- We are interested in the long term supply chain partnership, not just the next order. Our Customer Service team will keep in contact with you to help with future projects.
- We will work with the customer, ensuring that the challenges of the market are met.
- Premier will be constantly scrutinised to ensure compliance with the accreditation standards.
- Premier will be periodically re-assessed to ensure maintenance of these high standards.
- Premier is forward-looking and wishes to constantly challenge and improve standards, and further develop the market.
- A Charter Distributor logo on an order confirmation is recognised as a promotional marketing discipline ‘safety symbol’ by buyers/marketers/individuals throughout our industry.